Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Sweater Crisis

Dear Yachtie...
My aunt Sarah gave me a really ugly sweater last Christmas and she will be at our party this year. She asked me to wear my sweater but my boyfriend will be there and I don't want to be embarrassed. What should I do?
-Anonymous



Dear Anonymous...
That sounds like a Christmas Fashion Crisis! Me advice would be to wearrrr the sweater and inform your boyfriend you are wearing the ghastly thing to appease your aunt. Be confident in your ability to rock your sweater; confidence is SEXY!  Also, you’ll be warm and cuddly all night, while appeasing your aunt. I would also bet you would making your aunt very very happy! And isn't that what life is about? Helping and making people happy? Har har! No worries, me mermaid, it can’t be uglier than me kraken sweater. Best of luck at yer holiday party! Ahoy,
- Yachtie

No comments:

Post a Comment