Sunday, January 8, 2012

Help!

Dear Yachtie...
I've been kinda lonely for a long time now. I don't know what to do about it. It seems like I just can't make friends. What should I do to make people like me? I really want my senior year to be a year I remember fondly. 
-Anonymous

Dear Senior Year, surprisingly this is a very common problem among highschoolers. Yer not alone, and although it seems hard, me best advice is to be yer self and stay positive. Don’t be too hard on your self because its natural and this happens to almost everyone. You have something great to share with the world and be confident about your personality. A great way way to meet people is to take advantage of the fun clubs, sports, and school activities. Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb and try something you never thought you would join. Starting a new hobby will introduce you to new people and no better time then your senior year. Don’t fret about making this the best year of your life because your only human and the best thing you can do is live in the moment. Many people around you feel the same way so don't hesitate to share a smile, or a compliment. Ye already have one friend, and he's the grandest sea dog on campus, Yachtie. Enjoy your senior year.
-Yachtie

No comments:

Post a Comment